Thursday, March 12, 2009

I need to post more

Ok I havent had a baby this time. Ive been so sick since Brittany was born. I just cant seem to get well. When I left the hospital I left with a cold....no big deal. The cold went away and not even 2 days later I had a clogged milk duct. It went away after a few days then a week later I got Mastitis! Mastitis knocked me on my butt hard. I had a 103 fever for 4 days i could barely get up out of bed. I was sick. I finally get over having mastitis and 2 days later I get a UTI. Well me being me I didnt want to go to the doc so I drank lost of cranberry juice and water hoping it would flush itself out....I did this for 2 weeks until I started peeing blood. At that point i finally took myself to the doc. I had been on antibiotics for 4 days when I woke up to a fever of 103.4 chills coughing and i could barely get myself out of bed. Of course my hubby had to be deployed at the time so I somehow managed to get all 3 girls dressed and out of bed and down 3 flights of stairs to our car and to the ER. Oh and the older 2 girls were also sick and running fevers at this point. The couldnt figure oput what exactly was wrong with me so they did a chest x-ray and I had pneumonia!!!! That was 10 days ago. Im all better from the pneumonia now....BUT about 5 days ago I had pink eye and 2 days ago I found out I have a sinus infection!!! Its just one thing after another right now. I just cant seem to catch a break. Needless to say my house is a mess because I just havent had the energy to pick up after the girls. Im feeling a little better today for the 1st time in awhile so Im gonna put on my apron by momomadeit at etsy.com and im gonna clean clean clean. I also have some diapers in the laundry that needed to be folded and put away so im gonna do that today too.....Oh yes.....we are now a cloth diaper loving family =)

No comments: