Friday, October 24, 2008

Tired

As hapy and proud I am of myself right now im also exausted! It's only 12:30pm and I'm ready to go back to bed, or at least ready to take a nap. Its been a very busy morning and I'm not done yet.

My girls usually wake up between 8am and 9am. Well this morning I had to be at an FRG meeting at 8am so I had to have all of us up and ready to walk out the door no later than 7:50. So, needless to say, I was up at 6am this morning. I put the last finishing touches on the Welcome Packet for the FRG, took a shower, got the girls up and dressed, and we were out the door.

The FRG meeting went pretty well. At least for me it did. Everyone was very impressed at what I had put together in less than a week. They actually said I was like super woman. Of course this made me feel awesome. I try to do everything and when I actually manage to do everything and do it right and people are happy that makes me feel awesome; like I really can do it all.

The FRG meeting ended around 9:45 then it was back home to change the girls' clothes, do their hair and head back to the hotel for Christmas pictures at 10:30. We got home at 9:55 I changed thee girls' clothes and then came the hard part, getting them to sit still so I could do their hair. I eventually got them ready and we rushed out the door at 10:20. We got to the hotel at 10:27 took pics and now we're back home.

I dont have anything offically planned for the rest of the day, but I need to clean up. The house isnt too bad, but I need to mop the floors and finish the laundry, clean the bathrooms. All that good stuff. I also need to label some stuff with my label maker. I was SO happy to finally get one and Ive been so busy that I haven't had the time to really use it. I'll probably clean up the girls' room and go label crazy.

No comments: